Documentation for the Mercury Computer
I have the following documentation:
These were most kindly provided by Dr Tony Gibbons.
Description of the computer, Ferranti,
- Programmers' Handbook; CS225A, 1960.
Basic instruction set and machine documentation.
- Programmers' Manual; CS158, 1957
Earlier version of 1.
- Introduction to the Mercury Autocode; CS241, 1959
16 page summary with examples. Content,
Expression syntax demo
- Mercury Autocode Manual, Brooker et al; CS242A, 1961
The full manual.
- Annotated Input Routine; CS240, 1959
What we would now call an assembler. Complete handwritten code
A paper describing this from Comp Jl i (3) 128-131 is
- Mercury Library Listings; A Gibbons, 1961
A program for solution of
orginary differential equations