Call For Papers
What is EIT?
Call for workshop proposals
Proposals for pre-Conference Workshops are invited.
Workshops should be targeted at young researchers (PhD students and
PostDocs). Possible Workshop topics include (but are not limited to):
- Image Reconstruction for Non-Mathematicians
- Physiology for Non-Physicians
- Image Reconstruction with [Your Favorite Approach]
- Handling [Your Favorite Problem] in [Your Favorite Application]
Workshop announcements: You will need to register for those as we have limited spaces. See contact details below
We are pleased to announce the following two pre-conference workshops.
- EIT modelling and image reconstruction coding using EIDORS. Date: 10-June-2018 14:00-17:00,
Instructor: Andy Adler (Calreton University, Canada), Venue: Sanderson Building, Kings Buildings campus, University of Edinburgh. If you would like to participate in this workshop please contact Maddy McBeath. Limited places available.
- Lung monitoring using EIT. Date: 10-June-2018 14:00-16:00
The two workshops will run in parallel.
Instructor: Eckhard Teschner (Draeger Medical, Germany), Venue: Sanderson Building, Kings Buildings campus, University of Edinburgh. If you would like to participate in this workshop please contact Maddy McBeath. Limited places available.
31 Dec 2017
Workshop proposals due
15 Mar 2017
|| Final list of Workshops announced
10 Jun 2018